5 Questions to ask the Candidates
When considering the 11 candidates running for Councillor, how can I find the best-qualified candidate?
Five questions to ask:
1) How many years has the candidate been actively involved in solving Ward 2 resident's issues and how many times has the candidate represented Ward 2 residents' issues at Town Council, Committee of Adjustment, other Council committees or the Ontario Municipal Board?
2) Does the candidate live in the Ward?
3) Will the candidate represent me as Town Councilor in a full-time capacity?
4) What track record of leadership and commitment does the candidate have in major endeavours?
5) Are local community leaders, who work hard for the community, endorsing the candidate?
Answers from Hart JANSSON -